This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
The the headquarters of this VC is in Hong Kong. This investor is located in Asia, Hong Kong.
The fund typically invests alone. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Vectr, Treuenburg Group, Mountain Partners.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. In 2013, the fund's activity was at its peak. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2016.
Restore Flow Allografts is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Financial Services, Medical Device. In addition, there are 4 more industries where it has achieved success. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States.
We also identified another 1 core personnel in our database.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: voobonventures.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.5 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.