This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
COFCO was established in 1949, and is a well known Corporate Investor. The the headquarters of this Corporate Investor is in Beijing. This investor is located in Asia, China.
In 2018, the fund's activity was at its peak. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from COFCO is more than 1 billion dollars. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of more than 100 millions dollars.
Moreover, a start-up needs to be 4-5 years old to get investment from this fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Wealth Management, Internet. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 2 more areas of investment. Lu.com is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - China.
This VC was founded by David Einstein. We also identified another 6 core personnel in our database.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 other investors. Along with COFCO, start-ups are often financed by Sequoia Capital China, Harvest Global Investments, China Taiping Insurance. The fund often co-invests with Guotai Junan Securities, China Minsheng Bank, CICC. The investors in the following rounds are usually UOB Venture, UBS, SBI Group.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: cofco.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first last, first, last, first '0' last, first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
Number of Decacorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $10B]
Number of Minotaurs [amount of portfolio companies, which raised more then $1B in total]
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.