Codex Capital Partners
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are most common for this fund. In 2017, the fund's activity was at its peak.
The fund usually invests by oneself.
Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Fitness, Health Care. In addition, there is 1 more industry where it has achieved success. 1Rebel is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund.
The fund was created by David Currie.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.