The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2017.
The overall number of key employees were 1.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Quantapore, Paragon Genomics The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Emergency Medicine, Health Care.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 partakers. Despite the Cloudstone Venture, startups are often financed by China BioPharma Capital I. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wisemont Capital, Tsingyuan Ventures, Sangel Biomedical Venture Capital.
|Capitole Angels||France, Midi-Pyrenees, Toulouse|
|eYantra Industries||Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, India|
|Food AFrica Accelerator||Kenya, Nairobi, Nairobi Area|
|FUTURE NETWORK||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|Guangzhou Shenlong Touzi Guanli Youxian Gongsi||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Hamilton Lane||Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Ingenio||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|Jefferson Partners||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|MCIP Holdings||Japan, Yamanashi, Yamanashi Prefecture|
|Philips Health Technology Ventures||Drenthe, Netherlands, Nieuw-amsterdam|
|PiPEDO HD||Japan, Tokyo|
|Seed Equity Venture Partners||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
|Susquehanna Growth Equity||Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States|
|The Taylor family||-|
|United States African Development Foundation||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|vSpring Capital||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
|Walgreens Boots Alliance||Deerfield, Illinois, United States|
|30 Apr 2020||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$17M||19 Jul 2018||California, United States|
|$8M||12 Sep 2017||Hayward, California, United States|
– Zenflow, Inc. is a South San Francisco, CA-based medical device company developing a minimally invasive treatment for urinary obstruction caused by enlarged prostate, or benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
– Company raised $24m in Series B financing round.
– The round was led by Invus Opportunities with participation from F-Prime Capital, Medical Technology Venture Partners, Golden Seeds, Astia Angels, CloudStone Capital, SV Tech Ventures, and others.
– The new investment will be used to further develop the company’s Spring® System, a minimally invasive treatment option for patients who suffer debilitating symptoms due to enlarged prostate.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.