Charter Oak Equity appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2006. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Westport.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Charter Oak Equity, startups are often financed by Lurie Investment Fund, Apjohn ventures, North Coast Technology Investors. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are ONSET Ventures, North Coast Technology Investors, Lyrical Partners.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2012. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Software, Child Care. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight CytoPherx, SmartCare. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
|BCI||British Columbia, Canada, Victoria|
|BDC||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Building Insurance Bern||-|
|C3 Capital Partners||Kansas City, Missouri, United States|
|Clare Island Media GmbH||-|
|Comeback Capital||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|Excelsior Venture Partners III||Connecticut, Stamford, United States|
|Hebei Werain Equity Investment Fund Management||China, Hebei, Shijiazhuang|
|House Foods Group||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Polaris Banyan Holding||-|
|Pragmatech Ventures||Kyiv, Ukraine, Київська міська громада|
|RFW Banro Investments||-|
|Tandem Capital||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Vodafone Americas Foundation||California, Redwood City, United States|
|Wavecrest Growth Partners||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Wintrust Ventures||Illinois, Rosamond, United States|
Licaplast Industrie Emballages inc
|25 Oct 2018||Lachine, Quebec, Canada|
|$6M||10 Mar 2018||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|$34M||04 Jan 2012||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.