Capital Point appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2000. The venture was found in Asia in Israel. The main department of described VC is located in the Tel Aviv.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Pharmascience, OrbiMed. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Samurai Incubate, Olive Tree Ventures, Horizons Ventures.
Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2013. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Sensegon, Medasense Biometrics Ltd., RDD Pharma For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Israel. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Health Care, Biotechnology.
|ABC Accelerator||Ljubljana, Ljubljana Urban Commune, Slovenia|
|Beijing Guoxin Jiaye Real Estate||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|D'Ieteren||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|Dujiaojing Chuangye Touzi||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|Eli Lilly||Indiana, Indianapolis, United States|
|Encore Venture Partners||Arlington, Texas, United States|
|Ignite Venture Partners||Arizona, Scottsdale, United States|
|Kington Capital||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|Sagin Capital & Consulting||Japan, Saga, Saga Prefecture|
|Senshu Ikeda Holdings||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|Shanghai Houting Management Consulting||China, Shanghai|
|Shaw Communications||Alberta, Calgary, Canada|
|Taylor Frigon||California, San Luis Obispo, United States|
|VICTORIA Venture Capital SCR-Pyme S.A.||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|WDHB||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Zigong Boyuan||China, Sichuan, Zigong|
|$36M||13 Feb 2020||Israel, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$9M||16 Nov 2017||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$700K||30 Sep 2013||Israel, Tel Aviv District|
Indoorgo Navigation Systems ltd.
|01 Jan 2013||Israel, Tel Aviv District|
|$700K||01 Feb 2011||Israel, North District|
– Visionary.ai, an AI image processing start-up, announced that it has closed a $4.5m Seed Round led by Ibex Investors with the participation of Spring Ventures of Aviv Refuah, Capital Point of Yossi Tamar, and additional investors.
– Their mission is to enable high-quality digital imaging in all circumstances and conditions, and especially in situations in which visibility is currently limited (low light, fog, WDR, etc.).
– Co-founders Oren Debbi (CEO) and Yoav Taieb (CTO) come with deep domain expertise in computer vision and AI. Oren has years of experience in business development and sales in the Visual AI space, and Yoav spent almost two decades pioneering algorithm development at Mobileye (Intel).
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.