|Axivate Capital||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Changzhou Chang Jin Chuangye Touzi Youxian Gongsi||Changzhou, China, Zhejiang|
|Company Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|General Motors Investment Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Illinois Finance Authority||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Invictus Capital||Cayman Islands, Midland|
|Jinshi Investment||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Kero Development Partners||Cheshire, Chester, United Kingdom|
|Maipu Communication||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|Moodoos Investments||California, San Diego, United States|
|Pfm Capital||Canada, Regina, Saskatchewan|
|Scout Analytics||Issaquah, United States, Washington|
|Sprindrift Equities||New York, New York, United States|
|Suoni Zhongguo Zhixing Jijin||-|
|Techno Pacific Assets||-|
|University of Bristol||Bristol, England, United Kingdom|
|Woke Chuanmei||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|$1M||13 Oct 2022||Puteaux, Ile-de-France, France|
|$1M||15 Nov 2021||Centre, Ile-de-France, France|
|$1M||19 Jul 2021||Évry-Courcouronnes, Ile-de-France, France|
|$3M||22 Apr 2021||Évry-Courcouronnes, Ile-de-France, France|
|$1M||15 Apr 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$2M||15 Mar 2021||France, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France|
|$2M||29 Aug 2019||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|01 Mar 2019||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$8M||27 Sep 2018||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
– Imageens, a Paris, France-based medical Artificial Intelligence (AI) startup developing software solutions for the analysis of medical images, raised €1.2M in seed financing.
– The round was led by Anaxago, with participation from BADGE (Business Angels des Grandes Ecoles), COALESCENCE, and existing investors.
– OncoDiag, a Miserey, near Evreux, France-based company specializing in the development of diagnostic tests for the early detection of cancer, raised €2.5m ($3M) in Series A funding.
– The funding was led by Angels Santé, Business Angels des Grandes Ecoles (BADGE), Normandie Business Angels (NBA), Paris Business Angels (PBA), and the Société de Financement de l’Innovation Numérique en Essonne (SFINE).
– The Region of Normandy also contributed to this round of financing and will be joining the pool of investors, via Normandie Participations.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.