This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, New York
BSL Capital is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2006. The primary office of this VC is located in New York. The fund is located in United States, North America.
The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2014. The fund's activity peaked in 2010. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually.
The fund was established by Bennett LeBow. The overall number of key employee in the fund's team is 1.
The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 1 and less. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Health Care, Innovation Management. In addition, there is 1 more industry where it has achieved success. Signal Genetics is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 1-2 others. Besides BSL Capital, start-ups are typically funded by Myeloma Institute for Research and Therapy UAMS. The fund often co-invests with Myeloma Institute for Research and Therapy UAMS.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: bslcapital.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
50.0% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.