|$250M||22 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$100M||24 Aug 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$350M||21 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$125M||09 Feb 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$300M||11 Oct 2019||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$90M||07 May 2019||New York, New York, United States|
– Plentific is a London, UK-based platform for smart property management.
– The company raised $100m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by new investors Highland Europe and Brookfield Technology Partners alongside Mubadala Investment Company (Mubadala) and RXR Digital Ventures, as well as existing investors A/O PropTech and Target Global.
– The new investment will be used to expand the company’s presence in the United States, and globally, and to accelerate its engineering and product development to increase digitalisation across the property and facilities management space.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.