Brio Capital Management
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, New York
Brio Capital Management is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2006. The fund is located in United States, North America. The primary office of this VC is located in New York.
The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2016. This fund was the most active in 2000. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are most common for this fund.
Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Universities, Biotechnology. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 4 more areas of investment. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are TheSquare.com, Soligenix. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 7-8 participants. The fund often co-invests with Synergy Ventures, Rosalind Capital Partners, Rockmore Capital. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Third Security.
The fund was established by Shaye Hirsch.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: brio.net; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first last, first_initial last, last first_initial, first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.5 out of 1
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.