Big Society Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2012. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the London.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Communities, Finance. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline First Ark Social Investment, Charity Bank
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Big Society Capital, startups are often financed by Barrow Cadbury Trust. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are The National Lottery Community Fund, The Growth Fund, Access. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tribe Impact Capital, ClearlySo, Allia C&C.
The high activity for fund was in 2014. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 40 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
We also calculated 22 valuable employees in our database.
|6M||05 Oct 2016||United Kingdom, Tonbridge and Malling|
|3M||05 Jun 2017||United Kingdom, Tonbridge and Malling|
Clearly Social Angels
|1M||17 Oct 2014||United Kingdom, Westminster|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.