Beyond Impact appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2014. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Minneapolis.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Beyond Impact, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Ryan Bethencourt, Boom Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Entrepreneur First, Boom Capital.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Singapore. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Shiok Meats. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as News, Broadcasting.
|Back in Black||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|BDO Unibank||Makati, Manila, Philippines|
|Benaroya Capital||Bellevue, United States, Washington|
|BPV Capital Management||Knoxville, Tennessee, United States|
|Chuancai Securities||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|Formax||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|Guardian Strategic Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Hang Lung Group||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Kanematsu Corporation||Chiba, Japan, Minato|
|Macrolink Culturaltainment Development||Beijing, China, Tongzhou|
|Northern Ontario Heritage Fund||Canada, Ontario, Sault Sainte Marie|
|Principal Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Q-Cells||Germany, Sachsen-Anhalt, Saxony-Anhalt|
|Sichuan Kaida Investment Development||China, Gansu, Sichuan|
|SK Innovation||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|StartPlanetNI||Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
|Surge Private Equity||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Thomvest Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Venture Republic||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$14M||21 Feb 2023||Leuven, Vlaams-Brabant, Belgium|
|$3M||10 May 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$6M||08 Dec 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$10M||14 Jul 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$12M||29 Sep 2020||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$670K||01 Sep 2018||Canada, Vancouver|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.