Brazil, Süo Paulo
Base Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2016. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Süo Paulo. The venture was found in South America in Brazil.
The fund was created by Fernando Spnola. Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Docker, Netskope, Mobile Premier League (MPL). We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Software, Cloud Security. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The typical startup value when the investment from Base Partners is more than 1 billion dollars. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7 partakers. Despite the Base Partners, startups are often financed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Social Capital, Accel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Venture Highway, Times Internet, The Family.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: basepar.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.7 out of 1
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.