|Axxon Capital||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Bright Technologies Fund||Lugano, Switzerland, Ticino|
|Capstar Partners||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Climate-KIC Accelerator London||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|Faad Network||Delhi, India, New Delhi|
|Fluid Capital Group||-|
|FMC Ventures||Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States|
|Heller Financial||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Instillo||Germany, Saarland, Überherrn|
|Johnson Family Trust||-|
|Level 5 Capital Partners||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Medina Heights Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Prisma Energy International||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Rooks Nest Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Seneca Ventures||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Srikrung Wattana Group||-|
|Yueyou Touzi||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|$100M||19 Apr 2022||Waltham, Massachusetts, United States|
|$101M||07 Feb 2022||California, United States|
|$80M||07 Jan 2022||California, United States|
|$126M||23 Dec 2021||Guilford, Connecticut, United States|
|$150M||15 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$76M||08 Dec 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$40M||09 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
Alpine Immune Sciences
|$91M||15 Sep 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$157M||11 Aug 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
– GentiBio, Inc. from Boston develops engineered regulatory T cells (Tregs) therapies for immunology.
– Series A $157m round was led by Matrix Capital Management with participation from Avidity Partners, JDRF T1D Fund, OrbiMed, RA Capital Management, and Novartis Venture Fund.
– The company intends to use the funds to advance its potential functional cure for Type 1 Diabetes (T1D) to the clinic alongside multiple other pipeline programs in chronic autoimmunity and autoinflammation.
– Zentera Therapeutics, a Shanghai, China-based clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, raised $75M in Series B funding.
– The round was led by OrbiMed Advisors Asia and Tybourne Capital Management with participation from Avidity Partners, Casdin Capital, Surveyor Capital, Farallon Capital Management, Lilly Asia Ventures, Logos Capital, Perceptive Advisors, Redmile Group and Viking Global Investors.
– The company intends to use the funds to advance the development of three Zentalis-discovered oncology clinical candidates as well as business development for future pipeline additions in China.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.