Argo Group is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1948. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Hamilton. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in Bermuda.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Genetics, Digital Entertainment. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Sylantro, uReach Technologies, Newtopia. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Opposing the other organizations, this Argo Group works on 34 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2008. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 8 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2003.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Argo Group, startups are often financed by Azure Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Argo Global Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Argo Global Capital, The Vertical Group, Sofinnova Investments. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Bloom Burton & Co., Argo Global Capital, Rembrandt Venture Partners.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: argogroupus.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first last, last first_initial, first last_initial, first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
12.5% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.