|Abbott Ventures||Carthage, Illinois, United States|
|Alkermes||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Capital One||Illinois, United States, Virginia|
|Delta Air Lines||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Health Velocity Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Ipsen||Boulogne-Billancourt, France, Ile-de-France|
|Korea Asset Investment Securities||-|
|Lysefjorden Consulting AS||-|
|Prudence Investment Management||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Roynat Equity Partners||Alberta, Calgary, Canada|
|SEDCO Capital||Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia|
|Sprout Group||New York, New York, United States|
|Starkville Technology Investments||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Startupbootcamp FinTech Mexico City||Distrito Federal, Mexico, Mexico City|
|Swiss Start Up Factory||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
New Radiomedicine Technology
|$15M||09 Oct 2018||Sichuan|
|$19M||10 Feb 2005||California, United States|
– Honey Insurance, an Australian home insurance company, raised $10m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by RACQ and joined by PEXA, Metricon, ABN Group, Mirvac, AGL, SFG and Apex Capital.
– Individual investors include Zip founder and global CEO Larry Diamond; Afterpay co-founder and CEO Anthony Eisen; former MEBank CEO Jamie McPhee; former Corelogic CEO Graham Mirabito; Airtasker co-founder and CEO Tim Fung; and former News Corp Australia and Foxtel CEO Peter Tonagh.
– The capital will be used on hiring, with plans to fill 80 positions over the next 12 months, and research and development.
– Zeller, a payment and financial services startup, raised $25m in Series A funding.
– The funding was led by Addition, the investment firm founded by former Tiger Global partner Lee Fixel, and included participation from returning investors Square Peg and Apex Capital.
– The startup previously raised a $6.3m AUD (USD $4.9m) seed round in June 2020.
– Zeller was founded last year by Ben Pfisterer, Square’s former Asia Pacific and Australia head, and Dominic Yap, its strategy and growth lead.
– It has made 38 new hires over the past six months, growing its team to 50 people.
– The funding will be used to expand Zeller’s product development and engineering capabilities, marketing and sales, and customer support teams as it prepares for its launch.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.