Alpha Bridge Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2017. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco. The company was established in North America in United States.
The overall number of key employees were 3.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The typical startup value when the investment from Alpha Bridge Ventures is 1-5 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Alpha Bridge Ventures, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Tuesday Capital, Precursor Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Secocha Ventures, Sebastian Gil.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Squad. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Education, Consumer Goods.
|$11M||25 Jun 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|$2M||01 Jun 2021||United States, Boston|
Healthy Roots Dolls
|$1M||05 Feb 2021||United States, Detroit|
|$1M||03 Dec 2020||United States, Portland|
|$4M||01 Jan 2020||United States, Oakland|
Sheets & Giggles
|$1M||06 Aug 2019||United States, Denver|
– Boom Entertainment (formerly known as Boom Sports) is a NYC-based creator of sports gaming apps.
– The company raised $15M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Sands Capital with participation from Defy Partners, Golden Nugget Online Gaming, Rush Street Interactive, TEGNA, Bettor Capital, Velo Capital, Alpha Bridge Ventures, and Heatwave Partners.
– The new investment will be aimed at accelerating the company’s expansion into real-money gaming products.
– Kudos, a startup that is looking to reinvent the disposable diaper with sustainability in mind, announced the close of a $2.4m seed round of financing.
– Investors include Foundation Capital, XFund, PJC, Precursor Ventures, Liquid 2 Ventures, SV Angel, Underscore VC, Alpha Bridge Ventures, April Underwood and more.
– Kudos is the first and only disposable baby diaper to earn the cotton natural seal from Cotton Inc. for having 100% cotton touching the baby’s skin instead of plastic.
– They’re also made with four times more plant-based materials than the top disposable diaper out there.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.