|$100M||08 Nov 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$188M||28 Oct 2021||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|$50M||27 Oct 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$39M||26 Oct 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$251M||24 Oct 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$125M||12 Oct 2021||-|
|$275M||11 Oct 2021||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|$250M||05 Oct 2021||California, United States|
|$250M||11 Sep 2021||New York, New York, United States|
– Hinge Health is a San Francisco, CA-based digital health company.
– Company raised $400m in Series E financing at a $6.2b valuation.
– The round was led by Tiger Global and Coatue Management, with Alkeon and Whale Rock acquiring ownership as part of a $200m secondary investment.
– The new investment will be used to continue building a patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic to help reduce MSK pain, surgeries, and opioid by pairing advanced wearable sensors and computer vision technology with a comprehensive clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches.
– Papaya Global announced a $250m Series D funding round.
– The round was led by New York-based global private equity and venture capital firm Insight Partners and joined by Tiger Global, with participation from existing investors Greenoaks Capital, IVP, Scale Venture Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Alkeon Capital, Workday Ventures, Access Industries and Group 11.
– Funding will be used to continue Papaya’s rapid expansion and accelerate the recruitment of rapidly growing companies (pre/post IPO) and Fortune 5000 clients.
– Papaya, the global people management platform for the remote work era – which tripled its revenue in 2020 – provides a radically simple solution for managing and paying all types of global workers in full compliance, from onboarding to payments, in over 140 countries.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.