In 2004 was created African Rainbow Capital, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in Africa in South Africa. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Gauteng.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Real Estate, Banking.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the African Rainbow Capital, startups are often financed by Naspers, Marsh & McLennan Companies. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Public Investment Corporation, Ethos Private Equity.
When the investment is from African Rainbow Capital the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2016. The real fund results show that this VC is 51 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this African Rainbow Capital works on 8 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
|a>m ventures||Memphis, Tennessee, United States|
|Bracket Capital||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|D. E. Shaw & Co.||New York, New York, United States|
|D&D Pharmatech||Kyonggi-do, Seongnam, South Korea|
|FRONTIER Japan||Japan, Tokyo|
|Indian Designs Group||-|
|Investec Asset Management||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Lalotte Ventures||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|Neva Finventures||Italy, Piemonte, Turin|
|NHN Entertainment Corp||Kyonggi-do, Seongnam, South Korea|
|Plutus Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Primetime Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|River Head Capital||Chaoyang, China, Liaoning|
|Sowefund||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Tsinghua Blockchain Capital||-|
|VC Fonds Kreativwirtschaft||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Zehou Touzi||China, Jiading District|
|$51M||15 Sep 2020||South Africa, Gauteng, South Africa|
|25 Aug 2020||South Africa, Gauteng, South Africa|
|$13M||10 Jun 2019||Gauteng|
|31 Jul 2017||South Africa, Gauteng, South Africa|
|17 Jul 2017||South Africa, Gauteng, South Africa|
|04 Nov 2016||South Africa, Gauteng, South Africa|
|$56M||29 Sep 2016||South Africa, Gauteng, South Africa|
|26 Sep 2016||Córdoba, Argentina|
|21 Aug 2016||South Africa, Gauteng, South Africa|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.