This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The the headquarters of this Corporate Investor is in Stockholm. The VC's location is in Europe, Sweden.
The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. This fund was the most active in 2000.
The fund usually invests by oneself.
The fund was created by Claes-Goran Fridh.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 1 and less years to expect investment from this fund. Musicbrigade AB is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Video, Music. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 4 more industries for this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Sweden.
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.