This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
ADTZ is the renowned Corporate Investor, which was created in 2008. The the headquarters of this Corporate Investor is in Madrid. This investor is located in Europe, Spain.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. In 2015, the fund's activity was at its peak.
Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Marketing Automation, Advertising. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 6 more industries for this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Spain. RocketROI is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 1 and less years to expect investment from this fund.
The fund was created by Jorge Rincan, Juan Dominguez.
The fund typically invests alone. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Grupo Godó.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: adtz.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.