This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
724 Solutions is the renowned Corporate Investor, which was created in 1997. The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in Toronto. The VC's location is in North America, Canada.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 other investors. Along with 724 Solutions, start-ups are often financed by Blackberry. The fund often co-invests with Blackberry. The investors in the following rounds are usually Clearstone Venture Partners, Blackberry.
This VC was founded by Andre Boysen, Greg Wolfond.
Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Internet, Enterprise Software. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there is 1 more area of investment. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. Neomar, Neomar are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 1 and less years old to get investment from this fund.
This fund was the most active in 2000. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: 724.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first last, first, first last_initial, last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
50.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.