600 Mile Challenge Fund
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is Immusoft. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Therapeutics, Biotechnology.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 5 others. Besides 600 Mile Challenge Fund, start-ups are typically funded by Westcott LLC, Technium Partners, Founders Fund. The most common co-investors for the fund are Tim Draper, Technium Partners, Peter Thiel. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by RBV Capital, National Institute of General Medical Science, Mesa Verde Venture Partners.
The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. In 2018, the fund's activity was at its peak. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Funds Investing Together
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.