600 Mile Challenge Fund
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The important activity for fund was in 2018.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Immusoft. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Therapeutics, Biotechnology.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 partakers. Despite the 600 Mile Challenge Fund, startups are often financed by Westcott LLC, Technium Partners, Founders Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tim Draper, Technium Partners, Peter Thiel. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by RBV Capital, National Institute of General Medical Science, Mesa Verde Venture Partners.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Funds Investing Together
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.