5 Continents Consulting Group
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
5 Continents Consulting Group was established in 2008, and is a well known Corporate Investor. The the headquarters of this Corporate Investor is in Binningen. The fund is located in Switzerland, Europe.
Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Mobile, Communication Hardware. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there is 1 more area of investment. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 6-10 years old to get investment from this fund. Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is Ubiquisys. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United Kingdom.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 5 participants. Aside from 5 Continents Consulting Group, start-ups are often funded by T-Mobile, Google, Atlas Venture. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Yasuda Enterprise Development, Atlas Venture, Advent Venture Partners. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Atlas Venture, Advent Venture Partners, Accel.
In 2010, the fund's activity was at its peak. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2013.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.