The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. The fund's activity peaked in 2017. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 2 participants. Aside from 41an Invest, start-ups are often funded by Karl-Johan Persson. The most common co-investors for the fund is FAM AB. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Resurs Bank.
Kivra is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Internet, Email.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: experienceinvest.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing Together
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.