3R Family Trust
Moreover, a start-up needs to be 1 and less years old to get investment from this fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Advertising, Direct Marketing. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. Reveel Technologies, Inc. are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund.
The fund typically invests alone. Aside from 3R Family Trust, start-ups are often funded by Tech Wildcatters, The RASI Trust, Suresh Antony. The investor in the following rounds is usually Cervin Ventures.
In 2015, the fund's activity was at its peak. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. Deals in the range of 50-100 thousands dollars are most common for this fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: forbesfamilytrust.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.