The fund usually invests in rounds together with 5 others. The fund often co-invests with Ventech, Techno Venture Management, Star Ventures.
Evotec Neurosciences is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 4-5 years old to get investment from this fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Biopharma, Health Care. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 2 more industries for this fund.
The most exits for the fund occurred in 2005. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. In 2004, the fund's activity was at its peak. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: 3i.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first '_' last, last, first, first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.