2F Capital Ltd
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United Kingdom, London
The fund is located in United Kingdom, Europe. The the headquarters of this VC is in London.
The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. In 2016, the fund's activity was at its peak.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Payments, Bitcoin. In addition, there are 5 more industries where it has achieved success. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United Kingdom. Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is Cashaa.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 3 others. The most common co-investors for the fund are Level39, Celestial Holdings.
We also identified another 1 core personnel in our database.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.