The fund typically invests in rounds with 6 participants. Besides 26 Venture, start-ups are typically funded by Paul Olliver. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are VYL LLC, Rostra Capital, Gurtin Ventures. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Plug and Play.
Accern is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Big Data, FinTech. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 3 more areas of investment.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. At the time of investment by 26 Venture, a typical start-up valuation would be 10-50 millions dollars. The fund's activity peaked in 2017.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.