20/20 Capital Group
United States, Pittsburgh
The fund is located in United States, North America. The the headquarters of this Corporate Investor is in Pittsburgh.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 3 others. The most common co-investors for the fund are Technion Research & Development Foundation, HealthCor Partners.
This fund was the most active in 2008. We recorded the biggest number of exits for this fund in 2014. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Robotics, Manufacturing. In addition, there is 1 more industry where it has achieved success. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund. Corindus is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: thecapitalgroup.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.