20/20 Capital Group
United States, Pittsburgh
The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Pittsburgh. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Corindus. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Robotics, Manufacturing. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2008. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Technion Research & Development Foundation, HealthCor Partners.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: thecapitalgroup.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.