|$3M||04 Nov 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|27 Oct 2021||-|
|26 Sep 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|14 Sep 2021||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|30 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$3M||26 Aug 2021||Newport Beach, California, United States|
|09 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|30 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|09 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Compa, a software for recruiters, raised $3.9m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Base10 Partners and joined by Crosscut Ventures and Acadian Ventures, and strategic angel investors including 2.12 Angels, Oyster HR CEO Tony Jamous and Scout RFP co-founders Stan Garber and Alex Yakubovich.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.