The fund usually invests in rounds together with 3 others. Along with 1QBank, start-ups are often financed by NewMargin Ventures, WI Harper Group, JD Capital. The most common co-investors for the fund are Cybernaut Venture Capital, CCB Trust Co.
Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Advertising, Affiliate Marketing. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there is 1 more area of investment. Panshi is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 11-15 years to expect investment from this fund.
The fund's activity peaked in 2018. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. At the time of investment by 1QBank, a typical start-up valuation would be more than 1 billion dollars. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.