United States, San Francisco
1955 Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco.
This organization was formed by Andrew Chung.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Biotechnology, CleanTech. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Gridtential Energy, Sustainable Bioproducts.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 partakers. Despite the 1955 Capital, startups are often financed by The Roda Group, Power-Sonic, Leoch Battery. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are The Roda Group, Power-Sonic, Phoenix Venture Partners LLC. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Cavallo Ventures.
The real fund results show that this VC is 80 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2017.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: 1955.capital; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.