Trigon TFI SA
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Trigon TFI SA is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2008. The VC's location is in Europe, Poland. The primary office of this VC is located in Warszawa.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 other investors. Along with Trigon TFI SA, start-ups are often financed by Paul Papadimitriou, Innovation Nest, Hedgehog Fund. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are New Europe Ventures, LLC, Innovation Nest, Digital Garage. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Ray Wirta, Innovation Nest.
Silvair, Perfect Gym Solutions are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - Poland. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 1 other location. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund. The fund has an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Network Hardware, Software. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. In 2017, the fund's activity was at its peak. In real terms, this VC performs 30 percentage points more exits than other funds. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from Trigon TFI SA is 1-5 millions dollars.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: trigoncapital.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.