The Kitchen - FoodTech Hub appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The company was established in Asia in Israel. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Ashdod.
The overall number of key employees were 2.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the The Kitchen - FoodTech Hub, startups are often financed by Office of the Chief Scientist of Israel - OCS, MassChallenge, EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are New Crop Capital, Bits x Bites. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs, Yakumi, VisVires New Protein.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2017. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this VC is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. When the investment is from The Kitchen - FoodTech Hub the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Agriculture, Retail.
|BioLucent||Bedford, Massachusetts, United States|
|Lighthouse Investment Group||Marshfield, Massachusetts, United States|
|Qinglv Wuliu Jituan||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|REED||England, London, United Kingdom|
|TravelBoutiqueOnline||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Xiaochang Shuimu Investment||-|
|$3M||01 Jan 2022||-|
|$3M||01 Aug 2021||Ashdod, South District, Israel|
|$1M||01 Jul 2021||Rehovot, HaMerkaz, Israel|
|$8M||23 Jun 2021||Ashdod, South District, Israel|
|$5M||11 Nov 2020||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$2M||01 Mar 2020||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$590K||01 Feb 2019||Rishon Lezion, Center District, Israel|
|$1M||01 Dec 2018||Israel, North District|
|$550K||16 Jan 2018||Ashdod, South District, Israel|
– Better Juice, Ltd. from Rehovot, Israel, raised $8M in seed funding.
– The round was led by iAngels with participation from Maverick Ventures, Food Tech Lab TFTL, The Kitchen Hub, as part of the Strauss Group and IIA, NEOME, Schestowitz Group, and Semillero.
– The company intends to use the funds to build its first full-scale manufacturing plant in Israel and expand the sales and marketing teams to support its commercialization stage.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.