PT Media Nusantara Citra Tbk. (MNC Media Group)
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Indonesia, Jakarta Pusat
The fund is located in Indonesia, Asia. The main office of this Corporate Investor is situated in Jakarta Pusat.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Internet, Social. In addition, there is 1 more industry where it has achieved success. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - Singapore. Paktor is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. In 2016, the fund's activity was at its peak. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 6 others. Aside from PT Media Nusantara Citra Tbk. (MNC Media Group), start-ups are often funded by Vertex Ventures Southeast Asia & India, Vertex Ventures, Majuven and 1 other fund. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are YJ Capital, Vertex Ventures Southeast Asia & India, Vertex Ventures. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by YJ Capital, Vertex Ventures Southeast Asia & India, Vertex Ventures.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
50.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.