In 2010 was created Niagara Angel Network, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The venture was found in North America in Canada. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Toronto.
Comparing to the other companies, this Niagara Angel Network performs on 4 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2012. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Golden Triangle Angel Network, MaRS Investment Accelerator Fund, Georgian Angel Network. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by BuildGroup, Georgian Partners.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Fiix Software, Console Connect We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Cloud Computing, Software.
|Addition||New York, New York, United States|
|ALG International LLC||-|
|Altonomy||Central Region, Singapore, Singapore|
|Anzu||Arizona, Scottsdale, United States|
|CSL||Australia, New South Wales, Parkville|
|Enterprise Reform and Development Equity Investment Fund||-|
|Fang Group||Chaoyang, China, Liaoning|
|Gogreen Capital||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|Grand Challenges Canada||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Jingpai||China, Huangshi, Hubei|
|Johnson Family Trust||-|
|Levy Restaurants||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|M7 Real Estate||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Puyun Touzi||China, Shanghai|
|Spectrum Health Ventures||Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States|
|Tallwood Venture Capital||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|The Yield Lab||Missouri, St Louis, United States|
|$1M||12 May 2020||Kentucky, United States|
|$500K||05 Apr 2018||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|01 Jun 2012||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$735K||27 Mar 2012||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$2M||01 Mar 2012||San Jose, California, United States|
|15 Dec 2011||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|25 Feb 2011||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.