In 2009 was created NextFab, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Philadelphia.
This organization was formed by Evan D. Malone.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Strados Labs. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Security, Digital Media. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 1 and less years to receive the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the NextFab, startups are often financed by Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Southeastern Pennsylvania, University of Delaware, Temple University. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Brinc, University of Delaware, Thrive Agtech Accelerator. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SOSV, S2G Ventures, HAX.
|Acronym Venture Capital||Florida, Palm Beach, United States|
|Bootstrap Advisors||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
|Changjiang Automobile Electronic||China, Wenzhou, Zhejiang|
|Dillon Hill Capital||Armonk, New York, United States|
|Dux Capital||Distrito Federal, Mexico, Mexico City|
|Falfurrias Capital Partners||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|Hansae||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|HSBC Principal Investments||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Klein Venture Partners||California, Cupertino, United States|
|Mainport Innovation Fund||Netherlands, Noord-Holland, North Holland|
|Orient Bangxin Capital Co., Ltd.||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Qianhai Haiyun Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Radiant Haroti||India, Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Shenzhenshi Zhutou Guquan Touzi Jijin Guanli||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Sparking Capital||Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania|
|Stellar Internet GmbH||Germany, Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|TED Beteiligungs GmbH||-|
|Unshackled Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Zhangchun Chenyun Touzi Zhongxin (Youxian Hehuo)||Changchun, China, Jilin|
|31 Dec 2021||-|
|$750K||20 May 2020||Princeton, New Jersey, United States|
|$20K||15 Jan 2020||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$1M||13 Nov 2019||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$1M||21 May 2019||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$25K||29 Apr 2019||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$25K||26 Apr 2019||Texas, United States|
|18 Apr 2018||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|16 Jan 2018||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.