The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the National Institute on Aging, startups are often financed by Sofia Fund, National Institutes of Health, Sozo Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sompo Holdings, National Institutes of Health, Khosla Ventures.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Education, Biotechnology. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Neurotrack, Cognition Therapeutics, AgeneBio.
|Abengoa Solar||Andalucia, Seville, Spain|
|BayView Asset Management||Coral Gables, Florida, United States|
|Cameleon Invest||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Capital Angels Australia||Australia, Australian Capital Territory, Fyshwick|
|Clas Ohlson||Dalarnas Lan, Insjön, Sweden|
|CMU OFEF||Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, United States|
|Core Ventures Group||California, Santa Clara, United States|
|Denlow Investment Trust||-|
|Dfinity Beacon Fund||-|
|Gennext Innovation Hub||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Hokkaido Bank||Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan, Sapporo|
|Nick Innovation Investment||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Powerscourt Capital Partners||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Qifenqian||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Shrem, Fudim, Kelner Technologies||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|WERCBench Labs||Milwaukee, United States, Wisconsin|
|$21M||18 Jan 2023||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$2M||11 Nov 2022||New Rochelle, New York, United States|
|$147M||01 Nov 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
CND Life Sciences
|$3M||06 Oct 2022||Phoenix, Arizona, United States|
|$2M||04 Oct 2022||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
|$2M||27 Sep 2022||Northbrook, Illinois, United States|
|20 Sep 2022||Lowell, Massachusetts, United States|
|$406K||16 Sep 2022||Providence, Rhode Island, United States|
|$915K||15 Sep 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.