In 2001 was created Ludgate Environmental Fund, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Kersey. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Eco Plastics, agri.capital, Lumicity. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Local Business, Waste Management. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Ludgate Environmental Fund, startups are often financed by Impax Asset Management, E-Synergy, SHS Gesellschaft fur Beteiligungsmanagement. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are The TCW Group, RobecoSAM, L-Bank. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by RobecoSAM, Carbon Trust.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The real fund results show that this VC is 44 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2012. This Ludgate Environmental Fund works on 0 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
|AfricInvest||Gabès, Tunis, Tunisia|
|Ajisen Ramen||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Allegheny Financial Group||Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, United States|
|American Pacific Ventures||California, Capistrano Beach, United States|
|Arcus Infrastructure Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Averroes Ventures||Al Qahirah, Cairo, Egypt|
|Degroof Petercam||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|Gaja Capital||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Henry Crown and Company||-|
|IPGL||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Long Island Venture Fund,LP||Hempstead, New York, United States|
|Michigan.com||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|Mountain Trail Investments||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|National Treasury Management Agency (NTMA)||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Quaker Capital Investments||-|
|Rongding Guquan Touzi||Changning, China, Shanghai|
|Sentinel Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Southern Funds Group||Houston, Texas, United States|
|The Seed Fund||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|Tiny Blue Dot||California, Santa Monica, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.