In 1991 was created Fimalac Group, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The company was established in Europe in France. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Paris.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2015.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Industrial, 3D Printing.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. Despite the Fimalac Group, startups are often financed by Groupe Gorgu00e9. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Safran Corporate Ventures, Groupe Gorgu00e9, Bpifrance. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Safran Corporate Ventures, Bpifrance, BNP Paribas Du00e9veloppement.
|Beta.Ventures||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
|Imaginary Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Noble Fund Managers||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Regent Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Summit Media||Cavite, Mandaluyong, Philippines|
|The Scripps Research Institute||California, La Jolla, United States|
|$17M||16 Jun 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$46M||26 Apr 2017||France, Ile-de-France|
|$29M||01 Jun 2015||France, Ile-de-France|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.