CORFO appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1939. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Santiago. The company was established in South America in Chile.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Chile. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Tuten We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as E-Commerce, Apps.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
The important activity for fund was in 2016. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 50-100 thousands dollars are the general things for fund. This CORFO works on 26 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. When the investment is from CORFO the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the CORFO, startups are often financed by Start-Up Chile, Wayra, Imperial Create Lab. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Start-Up Chile, Mexamerica Ventures, Magma Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SOSV, IndieBio, Start-Up Chile.
Funds with similar focus
|9W Capital Management||-|
|Abundant Venture Partners||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Brandenburg Kapital||Brandenburg, Germany, Potsdam|
|Comercia Global Payments||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Fibonacci VC||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Mill Road Capital||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|Nima Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|NMT Capital||Massachusetts, Quincy, United States|
|Persistence Partners||California, Carpinteria, United States|
|Sajid Rahman||Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta Raya|
|Stanford Law School||California, Stanford, United States|
|TradeStation Technologies||Florida, Miami, United States|
|twofour54||Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates|
|United Capital Investment Group Limited||China, Shanghai|
|Verlinvest||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|West||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Zhongtai Yinhe Touzi Jijin||Beijing, Beijing Shi, China|
|$31K||10 Dec 2021||Santiago, Region Metropolitana, Chile|
|$2K||22 Nov 2021||Santiago, Region Metropolitana, Chile|
|$80K||01 Jul 2021||Santiago, Region Metropolitana, Chile|
|$52K||01 Jun 2021||Santiago, Region Metropolitana, Chile|
|$20K||12 May 2021||Chile, Chile|
|$35K||30 Apr 2021||Chile, Chile|
|15 Mar 2021||Aveiro, Centro, Portugal|
|$32K||14 Jan 2021||Basel, Basel-City, Switzerland|
|$20K||01 Jan 2021||-|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.