In 1983 was created BellSouth, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Atlanta. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the BellSouth, startups are often financed by iGATE Global Solutions, William Sahlman, Stephanie Tilenius. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are VerticalNet, VeriSign, TransCosmos. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by VeriSign Authentication Services, VantagePoint Capital Partners, UPS Strategic Enterprise Fund.
The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Air2Web, Rivio, Snapfish. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 1 and less years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Business Development, Mobile. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2011. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2000. Opposing the other organizations, this BellSouth works on 71 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
|Aitua Ltd||Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom|
|Angels in MedCity||England, London, United Kingdom|
|AYA Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Blue Vector Systems||California, Mountain View, United States|
|Center for Innovative Technology||Herndon, United States, Virginia|
|Emerging Ventures Seed Fund||Kentucky, Owensboro, United States|
|Expanso Capital||Aquitaine, Bordeaux, France|
|HH SPR-XV HK Holdings||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Hongsen Ziben||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Koch Disruptive Technologies||Kansas, United States, Wichita|
|NEVEQ||Bulgaria, Grad Sofiya, Sofia|
|Rearden Capital Management LLC||-|
|Tata Sons Ltd||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|TechCrunch||California, San Francisco, United States|
|TPG||California, San Francisco, United States|
|V.S.T. Tillers Tractors Ltd||Bengaluru, India, Karnataka|
|Visa Europe||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Yellow Ventures||Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo|
|$25M||10 Oct 2001||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$33M||03 May 2000||San Jose, California, United States|
|$36M||01 May 2000||San Francisco, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.