BayWa appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1923. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Munich. The company was established in Europe in Germany.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2017.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Abundant Robotics. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Robotics, Food and Beverage. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6 partakers. Despite the BayWa, startups are often financed by SRI Ventures, Perot Jain. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Yamaha Motor Ventures & Laboratory Silicon Valley, Tellus Partners, KPCB Edge.
|3Lines||Colorado, Greenwood Village, United States|
|Aalto Startup Center||Espoo, Finland, Uusimaa|
|Accelerace||Copenhagen, Denmark, Hovedstaden|
|Alex. Brown & Sons||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|Critical Content||California, United States, West Hollywood|
|Crosspoint Venture Partners||California, Redwood City, United States|
|Daiichi Sankyo||New Jersey, Parsippany, United States|
|FBR CoMotion Venture Capital||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Formula Group||Delhi, India, New Delhi|
|Genacast Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Hala Ventures||Ash Sharqiyah, Eastern Region, Saudi Arabia|
|Keesing Media Group||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Leader Ventures||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Muzinich & Co||New York, New York, United States|
|New England Patriots||Foxboro, Massachusetts, United States|
|NFL Players Association||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Overline VC||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Seed Equity Venture Partners||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
|Signature Capital Securities||Maine, Portland, United States|
|Twenty Ten Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|$5M||13 Sep 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$5M||06 Jul 2021||Vaud, Switzerland|
|$10M||04 May 2017||Hayward, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.