soona Raises $10.2M Series A to Scale its Virtual Content Creation Platform, Transforming How Brands Shoot Photos and Videos for E-Commerce
– Soon(a) announced it has raised $10.2M in Series A funding, led by Union Square Ventures.
– The company will use the funding to expand its proprietary Camera-to-Cloud technology and introduce a subscription product.
– soona solves three main problems associated with brand content by delivering high-quality creative from professional crews, a quick 24-hour turnaround time, and transparent pricing — all within one collaborative and intuitive platform.
– If you’re launching a business, growing rapidly online, or expanding into new channels and markets, soona is the right solution.
– The need for innovation in producing content for the e-commerce stack is evident by soona’s growth, which increased 400 percent in 2020 and is on track to do the same again in 2021.
Unicorn Nest news
– SUB2r raised $3.5m as part of Series A investment from global investor Riva Technology and Entertainment Limited.
– This investment will allow SUB2r to launch its next generation live streaming video camera based on advanced 48MP native 8K camera chip.
– The Esports fan experience begins with the camera. The visual connection between audience and player is a crucial aspect for both Esports and live content experiences.
– SUB2r delivers that visual connection with the highest broadcast quality possible.
– SUB2r combines the most advanced digital imaging technologies and optics with powerful data streaming engines to deliver an affordable, professional broadcast quality streaming camera with highly customizable proprietary software and on-camera tools normally found in post-production editing.