Snapcommerce, Message-Driven Mobile Commerce Platform, Raises $85M USD in Funding Led by Inovia Capital and Lion Capital
– Snapcommerce announced an $85M USD growth round to bring total capital raised to over $100M USD.
– The round was co-led by Inovia Capital and Lion Capital with participation from Acrew DCF, Thayer Ventures and Full In Partners, and included existing investors Telstra Ventures and Bee Partners.
– Snapcommerce will use the investment to expand into new consumer verticals executing its broader vision of improving the way people shop on their phones.
– Snapcommerce is a flexible, AI-driven platform that is vertical-agnostic and uses messaging to personalize the mobile shopping experience and deliver the best promotional prices.
– Snapcommerce is projected to cross over $1B USD in total mobile sales in 2021.
– Over 100 Million messages have been exchanged with over 10 Million customers through the Snapcommerce platform to-date.