– Redox, the company making healthcare data useful, today announced it has raised $45m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by global private equity firm Adams Street Partners, with participation from Avenir and existing investors Battery Ventures, .406 Ventures, and RRE Ventures.
– This funding was preceded by a consistent pattern of acceleration. With integrations booming by 300% and the company surpassing 1,000 live connections on the Redox network in October 2020, Redox continues on an exponential trajectory.
Vividion Announces $135 Million Series C Financing to Fuel Broad Pipeline of Precision Oncology and Immunology Programs
– Vividion Therapeutics, Inc., a biotechnology company utilizing novel discovery technologies to unlock high value, traditionally undruggable targets with precision therapeutics for devastating cancers and immune disorders, announced the completion of a $135 million Series C financing.
– The round was co-led by new investors, Logos Capital and Boxer Capital of Tavistock Group.
– Additional new investors in the raise include SoftBank Investment Advisers, Avoro Capital Advisors, funds and accounts managed by BlackRock, RA Capital Management, funds and accounts advised by T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Surveyor Capital (a Citadel company), Woodline Partners LP, Acuta Capital and Driehaus Capital Management, alongside existing investors ARCH Venture Partners, BVF Partners L.P., Casdin Capital, Mubadala Capital, Nextech Invest and Versant Ventures.
WuXi Diagnostics Secures US$150 Million Series B Financing to Accelerate Market Penetration in Global Diagnostics Sector
– WuXi Diagnostics secured a US$150m Series B financing round to accelerate market penetration in the global diagnostics sector.
– The round was joined by new investors including Thermo Fisher, Shiyu Capital, ABC International, Sunland Capital, and CCBI Tech Venture.
– WuXi Diagnostics will deploy funds to strengthen its open-access innovation enabling platform, advance its integrated diagnostics R&D pipeline, and accelerate market penetration in the global diagnostics sector.
– WuXi Diagnostics is the first platform company in China focusing on integrated diagnostics. Since its establishment in 2018, WuXi Diagnostics has continuously promoted the clinical practice of integrated diagnostics by virtue of its open-access innovation enabling platform, centered on multi-omics clinical data from multidisciplinary technologies.
Unicorn Nest news
– VenoStent, an advanced materials company, today announced $2.3 million in seed funding.
– The company leverages its unique polymer engineering technology to develop bioresorbable slip-on polymer wraps, called SelfWrap.
– The product is aimed to eliminate vascular surgery failures, at first targeting vascular access surgery required to initiate hemodialysis treatment for end-stage renal disease (ESRD) patients.
– Creative Ventures led the round with participation from IAG Capital Partners, C3 Ventures, Olima Ventures, Texas Halo Fund, Cowtown Angels, and SP Investment Fund, among other prominent investors.
– This brings the total funding to date to more than $6 million.
– Heyday announced a $20m Series B round of funding led by Level 5 Capital Partners (L5) with participation from existing investors Lerer Hippeau and Fifth Wall Ventures.
– The fundraise will allow Heyday to further scale and cement its position as the trusted brand in skincare, with expansion through franchise of its high-touch physical experience and innovation in delivering personalized skincare.
– Heyday’s expansion will meet the consumer both on and offline and will be inclusive of physical store expansion through a new franchise system while simultaneously digitizing its best-in-class experiences and services.
– Clover Biopharmaceuticals, a global clinical-stage biotechnology company developing transformative biologics as vaccines and therapeutics for the world’s most debilitating diseases, today announced the completion of an oversubscribed $230 million Series C financing.
– This financing round brings Clover’s total capital raised in the last 12 months to over $400 million (over RMB 2.5 billion).
– The Series C round was co-led by GL Ventures and Temasek, with participation from Oceanpine Capital, OrbiMed and existing investor Delos Capital.
– The proceeds will support the continued development and expansion of Clover’s pipeline of protein-based vaccines and biologic cancer therapies utilizing its innovative and proprietary Trimer-Tag© technology platform.
Unicorn Nest news
– Micronoma is a San Diego, Calif.-based cancer detection biotech company that utilizes signals from the tumor-related microbiome to diagnose cancer at an early stage with liquid biopsy technology.
– The company closed a $3.5m convertible debt financing round.
– Backers included SymBiosis, LLC and The Seerave Foundation.
– The investments bring the company’s total amount of funding to $6.5m since the first seed round six months ago.
– Nanit has raised $25m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by GV, with participation from existing investors Jerusalem Venture Partners, Upfront Ventures, RRE Ventures and Rho Capital Partners.
– Nanit is the technology company behind the most advanced smart monitoring system that connects parents to their baby’s health and well-being.
– Nanit’s market success is driven by its ability to provide parents with immediate information and personalized data on their baby and toddler’s health and well-being right to their phone.
– The solution starts with Nanit’s AI-powered overhead nursery camera which uses advanced computer vision technology to see and hear everything happening in and around the crib combined with machine learning and data-backed sleep science to provide actionable insights that help parents learn about their child’s development.
Unicorn Nest news
– Project Well has raised seed investment financing.
– Investors in the round include S2G Ventures (S2G); Primetime Partners; Tom Scully, currently at Welsh Carson and former Administrator of CMS; and angel investors from Formation Capital.
– Project Well connects health plans and their members, and at-risk provider groups and their patients, to a broad array of food vendors who supply tasty, nutritionally targeted, customized meals.
Unicorn Nest news
– Jumpcode Genomics is a San Diego, CA-based genome technology company focused on improving the understanding of human disease.
– The company raised $21m in Series B funding.
– The round was co-led by Baird Capital and Arboretum Ventures with participation from existing investor LYZZ Capital.
– In conjunction with the funding, Frank Witney joined Jumpcode’s Board of Directors.