Flueid Secures Series A Funding Led by Aquiline Technology Growth to Empower the Digital Mortgage Lifecycle
– Flueid secures $15m Series A funding led by Aquiline Technology Growth.
– Flueid is the only independent digital solution to enable immediate certainty for title insurability, backed by a choice of underwriters, at the start of the loan lifecycle, empowering customers to take control and streamline their workflow.
– Flueid’s technology delivers instant transparency that mitigates and measurably reduces risk for all parties involved in the transaction thanks to scalability that delivers a defense against the ebb and flow of cyclical real estate markets thereby also solving a huge industry challenge: the time and difficulty associated with closing real estate transactions.
Unicorn Nest news
– Slync.io from Dallas develops a logistics operating process and system orchestration platform for global logistics providers and shippers.
– Series B $60m round led by Goldman Sachs Growth with participation from ACME Ventures, 235 Capital Partners, Correlation Ventures and other existing investors.
– The new investment will be aimed at expanding the company’s business reach in Europe and Asia.
– Goldman Sachs’ John Giannuzzi will also join Slync’s board of directors.