Unicorn Nest news
– BusUp is a Spanish corporate bus commuter management solution in the E.U. and LatAm.
– The company closed its $6m Series A financing.
– The round was led by Proeza Ventures, and supported by US transportation venture capital firm Autotech Ventures (investor in Lyft and Volta Charging), and IESE’s Business School venture fund Finaves V, among others.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate commercialization of its flexible and shared corporate commuting services in the United States and consolidate other existing markets.
– It will also be used to scale the technology and develop new products.