Ajax Therapeutics Raises $40 Million Financing To Develop Novel Small Molecules Targeting Cytokine Signaling Pathways for Hematologic Malignancies
– Ajax Therapeutics, Inc. announced the completion of a $40m financing.
– The round was led by EcoR1 Capital LLC with participation from additional new investor, Boxer Capital, as well as co-founding investors Inning One Ventures and Schrödinger, Inc.
– Existing research collaboration partners, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSK) and NYU Langone Health, also participated in the financing.
– Concurrent with the financing, Scott Platshon, Partner of EcoR1 Capital, will join the Ajax Board of Directors.
– Proceeds from the financing will support the advancement of Ajax’ lead drug development programs targeting hematologic malignancies.